Senior Upstream Process Engineer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Upstream Process Engineer with biopharmaceutical experience to join this new project for a period of 12 months initially on a 3 year project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum qualification B.Sc./ B.Eng. or M.Sc./ M.Eng. Degree in Chemical or Biochemical
- Minimum of 7+ years post academic process engineering experience in relevant biopharmaceutical processing design, construction & start-up environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead / influence teams in matrix environment
- Demonstrated management skill in leading a team to deliver a portfolio of scope delivery being task driven and commercially aware
- Experience and Knowledge of C&Q generation/execution processes and operating models
- In-depth understanding of process/project engineering and technologies pertinent to unit operations with particular focus on Bulk Biological Upstream unit operations, including Seed train design, Bioreactor design, Media and Buffer preparation, Centrifugation, Homogenisation, Purification, Mobile Process Vessels, Bioburden reduction/Sterile Filtration and CIP/SIP.
- Knowledge on the application of Disposable Technologies
- Knowledge of DCS / PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of managing own work load / project management
- Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills.
For more information on this project / position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior C&Q Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
CQV Engineers required for our established pharmaceutical client based in the North-West of England. If you are looking for a new challenge and interested in working on a Decommissioning project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.