Senior Validation Specialist
The site has received over $300 million investment through recent years in order to meet the increasing demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide expert technical support to the Qualification, Validation and Technical activities for Vaccines IPT manufacture.
- The Validation/Technical Specialist will be required to lead on the qualification/requalification of utilities and equipment; manage external vendors for the provision of qualification services.
- Seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of technological advances.
- At least 6 years’ experience with demonstrated knowledge in validation and other pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g. manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality, analytical).
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements around sanitization and sterilization processes
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results RFT, in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 8 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Validation Specialists to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.