Service Manager for mobile devices
As Service Manager for print services you will:
- Provide Service Management and ITIL process adherence to ensure Mobility services are delivered within Service Level Agreements complimented with accurate service reporting and performance measures.
- Work with the mobile service owner in relation to Device asset management.
- Manage partners (vendor management) so that new capabilities are developed and continual service improvement is maintained, all whilst contractual terms are being met.
- Ensure alignment with overall IT End User Services strategy.
- Own effective implementation of service delivery processes, including (but not extensive) e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge, Service Level Management, Financial Management, Security and Compliance for respective service area.
- Manage and approve all service changes, improvements, critical issues, ensure that impact on business functions is minimised and that the service catalogue of request-able service is up-to-date.
- Work with other Service Managers, technical teams and leads to develop Service Improvement Plans.
- Drive & Deliver Mobility strategy aligned to the client's ambitions in the UK and elsewhere.
You will have:
- Service Management background preferably in large organisations and with some exposure to Mobility services of other key infrastructure elements.
- ITIL Foundation and higher.
- Experience across all aspects of the ITIL disciplines and lifecycle, having designed or improved operational processes.
- Experience covering Stakeholders, Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Product & Service Management to ensure the original design brief is achieved
- Excellent communication skills!
This is a live contract role with the client planning single-stage interviews for the end of July and beginning of August, with onboarding soon after. Get in touch now if you are interested.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
New contract role for a Service Manager with experience in large scale organizations and specifically print services and associated vendors. This role kicks of fin August following a single stage
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.