Service Manager for print services
As Service Manager you will:
- Manage the Print Service Provider and the WPS Provider
- Provide definition and implementation of reports, SLA tracking
- Support in the implementation of the already designed request and incident processes into the ITSM-Tool
- Coordinate changes e.g. infrastructure, certification and implementation of new printer models, rollout of printer drivers, print queue clean up
- Support various business units in the selection and implementation of new printing processes and/or new printer models
- Take responsibility for the printer hardware and print service portfolio.
You will have:
- Experience with vendors and supply partners preferably in the print services sector.
- ITIL Foundation and higher with experience across all aspects of the ITIL disciplines.
- Experience across Stakeholders, Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Product & Service Management
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with people at all levels and in different locations.
This is an active and live role so get in touch asap if you're interested.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contract Service Manager role until the end of 2020 with extension potential, starting ASAP. This opportunity is with an international client and will see you focus on Mobile services and related
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.