Setting Out Civil Engineer
Are you experienced in setting out and have experience in the biomass or Energy from Waste sectors?
If so, Quanta is supporting an international client in the industry and they are looking for a Setting Out Engineer to support them on a new build Energy from Waste project.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying a construction site with EFW
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Mapping structural boundaries on the ground using pegs and markers
- Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate.
- Overseeing quality control
- Monitoring health and safety
- Keeping a site diary
- Resolving technical problems
- Working in an office and on a construction site.
- Civil Engineer qualified
- 2-3 years waste to energy or biomass
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Civil Construction Supervisor - South England - Contract Are you experienced in Civil Construction Supervisor who has experience within biomass or Energy from Waste sectors? If so, Quanta is
Permanent and Contract opportunities available. Our client is looking to secure their team of Shift Team Leaders for a range of global New Build Energy from Waste Facilities. We are looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.