Sharepoint Online consultant
This vacancy has now expired
Sharepoint System Administration duties will include:
- Assist on designing on premise, SharePoint and SharePoint Hybrid solutions
- Assist on designing O365 and Hybrid solutions
- Manage standard administration activities for SharePoint Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive for business
- Develop PowerShell scripts for managing and automating the services
- Remediate issues after Microsoft upgrades to SharePoint Online are performed
- Incident analysis and troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge of administering SharePoint environments in O365, on premise and hybrid
- Sound knowledge of administering IIS and SQL Server
- Experience in Cloud Technology especially O365 and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to live and work in Spain
- Ability to provide one week on call per month
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
Get in touch now if you have the tech knowledge and want to work in the location.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Azure Cloud Administrator - Contract 15 months - Valencia, Spain An Azure Cloud Engineer is required by an international organisation in Valencia, Spain. This is a long term contract until the end
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.