SIP / SIP Technical Writer
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a QAV SIP / CIP Technical Writer to join a project for a global Bio-pharmaceutical organisation with great longevity of employment possibility.
Located within a commutable distance of one of Ireland’s airports, this position would suit both local candidates and those wishing to commute from outside of Ireland.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a QAV Technical Writer with SIP/ CIP / cleaning validation experience to join a large Manufacturing facility on the West Coast of Ireland until the end of the year initally with strong chance of 12 month extension thereafter
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced in QA Validation activities –
- Execution of SIP/ CIP / cleaning and continuing validation protocols.
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
- Experienced Technical writer,
- Experience in Deviation and investigation writing and data review
- Experience in Validation specifically SIP/ CIP validation
- Experience in assessment of SIP/ CIP issues during study runs and closeout of deviations
- Experience in SIP/ cleaning validation results reporting review beneficial
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Hands on Cleaning Validation Executor required on a full time contract basis in County Limerick to work for a Global Bio-pharmaceutical Organisation Hours per week: 45 Location: County Limerick,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.