Site HVAC Utilities Engineer
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company on their €300 million new build project in Ireland.
The Site HVAC Utilities Engineer will:
- The HVAC Utilities Engineer is responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all the site’s HVAC systems in line with the relevant auditing (e.g. HPRAFDA) and safety standards.
- Own, control and manage the site HVAC utilities throughout the facility to deliver compliant systems capable of safe and continuous supplies to all points and users without interruption or impact.
- Ensure a safe and compliant start up and when in sustaining, an effective utilities operation, control and monitoring system.
- Lead the consistent application of the site wide maintenance and calibration philosophy.
- Drive an operational excellence and continuous improvement mind-set for the HVAC utility system activities across the site within the Engineering team.
A successful applicant for the Site HVAC Utilities Engineer role will have:
- Technical qualifications at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- 5-10 years of relevant Engineering experience.
- Experience of operation of HVAC equipment within the sterile / biotech pharmaceutical sector
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements associated with HVAC.
- Demonstrated capability within an Audit environment (specifically EHS and GMP).
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
- A proven track record of delivering continuous improvement and value-added activities.
- Ability to lead & motivate multi-skilled maintenance technicians.
- Good priority setting skills, and the ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Good problem-solving skills, technical report writing and self-directed.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or for anybody in your network, get in touch now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Project Engineer – Capital Projects – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Tipperary – 11 month contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.