Site Manager - Wind Farm
Quanta are working with a leading technical services company who provide Construction Management, Operational Management of Assets and Advisory services to investors in Wind and Solar technology.
As a Site Manager for Wind Farm assets you will work alongside the UK technical team supporting with the management of day to day site activities ensuring all onsite contractual obligations are being achieved across multiple sites within your portfolio. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the operational management of all aspects of wind farms including turbine performance, issue resolution and performance & quality improvement.
This role has aspects that are broader than just a technical function including supporting the team with implementation of quality systems and processes which deliver performance improvements.
Managing a number of wind farm sites you must be flexible in your attitude to travel and hours requirements particularly during busy periods.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Leading all technical turbine inspections
- Populating technical reports and presenting them to clients.
- Performing Health and Safety audits
- Assist Asset Managers on day to day duties
- Operational Controller duties plus on call duties, including weekends
- Daily turbine remote wind farm monitoring
- Performance Analysis
- Initial fault investigation
- Creating & Reviewing Health and Safety plans
- Due Diligence
- General Admin
- Site inspections
- Cover Holidays of Asset Managers
- Educated in engineering, ideally electrical engineering, renewable energy engineering (or very similar)
- Proven ability to manage multiple sites simultaneously
- Health & Safety Auditing experience – Preferred
- Fully GWO Trained - Onshore
- Excellent Technical understanding of the electrical and mechanical components of wind turbines.
Interviews are taking place on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Brand new Infrastructure Support role based in Buckinghamshire. This role is all about the hands-on implementation and support of the client's IT infrastructure and technology services which are
Are you an experienced Engineer within the Life Sciences or related industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Instrument Engineer
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.