This vacancy has now expired
The Consultant will be supporting the onshore scope of the wind farm (onshore substation and Onshore export cables). Experience / knowledge within these area as well as the electrical scope in general is important.
- Prepare the time management plan and drive time and resources management in compliance with policy and process cards
- To support project management team (EPC director, PD manager, Package Manager) in developing time schedules and human resources plans
- Control / Maintain time schedules and perform schedule analyses
- Communicate and report progress and forecast on a regular basis
- Prepare the final project time report
- MSc or other relevant degree, competence equivalent PMI-SP (PMI scheduling professional)
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience within wind and or construction
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience from a similar role
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience working in large organisation
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta is currently searching for 4 consultants who will be working as Helicopter Landing Officers on 2 of the world's largest offshore wind farms! Specific responsibilities and work tasks The HLO
Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
Quanta are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Lead Site Technician on one of the world's largest offshore wind farm. Tasks Include: -Responsible for the Site Technicians.
North East Lincolnshire
We have an exciting new role for a Consultant to work as an Onshore Cable Installation Manager for one of our leading renewable energy clients. This will be based in the North East of the Country and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.