Software Engineer in Test
Working alongside an agile development team you will:
- Design, document and develop test automation to support the development teams with continuous deployment.
- Support testing on key projects, delivering new and robust applications quickly and on time.
- Work side by side with developers delivering testing activities and solutions.
- Perform exploratory and heuristic testing.
- Mentor and support the development and testing teams across the whole company with new and innovative, best practice testing strategies.
- Recent working experience of a modern programming technologies such as: .NET C#, WPF, WCF, .NET Core
- Recent working experience of test automation development and several different types of test automation frameworks/tools
- Experience of modern testing and development techniques : TDD/BDD, CI/CD, DevOps
- Experience working in an agile software development environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of, for example: Single Page Web-Applications, Angular-based applications, Microservices, REST-based APIs, Websockets, Docker, Cloud (AWS)
As well as a competitive salary, the client offers a very positive benefits package inclusive of a performance-related bonus which can be three times your monthly salary. This is a great company to work for and this is an exciting role where you can be the “go to” specialist in the software development and automation testing environment. Get in touch now if you’re interested.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Would you like to discuss an opportunity at one of the UK's fastest growing Data Centres at their facility in Slough? Join an organisation looking to develop, grow and train there own staff within the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.