Software Quality Engineer / Tester - Delta-V DCS
Working with measurement & control systems within the life science arena, we require an experienced SQA Engineer - software quality assurance/tester to review, write and test the software for the Delta-V DCS systems.
This role has arisen due to an increase in project workload post-COVID and the introduction of new products.
Duties will include:
Writing, reviewing and executing software test protocols for standard and customized systems (DeltaV based)
- Setting up virtual and lab-based test environments, ready for test execution
- Raising discrepancies and closing out test documentation
- Preparing SQA summary reports for executed protocols
- Ensuring all SQA activities follow the defined quality processes
- Collaborating with the software development team to review functional specifications, architectural documents and engineering plans
- Assisting with Quality in all aspects of the business, including driving continuous improvement
- Interaction across functional teams; R&D, Validation, Project Management and Quality
- BEng/BSc or equivalent experience in engineering or related field
- Proficient experience of DeltaV at developer and software test level
- Experience in other forms of software testing is advantageous
- Understanding of GAMP5, GMP, good documentation practices and regulatory requirements for automated systems
- Experience working within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry
Ideally the successful consultant will also have experience of:
- Software Quality Assurance Testing (SQA)
- Bulk drug substance
- Site based project experience
- Delta-v DCS /GMP/Gamp development of systems with Delta-V Batch
Call me for more information on this project.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Engineer - 6 month contract - Midlands Exciting contract opportunity for a Software Quality Assuance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.