SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Engineer
Exciting contract opportunity for a Software Quality Assuance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company and support them on developing cutting edge technology.
As an SQA Engineer you will be responsible for the testing of the Company’s industry-leading, single-use bioprocessing hardware to ensure the systems meets customer’s regulatory requirements.
- Writing, reviewing, and executing software test protocols for standard and customized systems (DeltaV based)
- Setting up virtual and lab-based test environments, ready for test execution
- Preparing SQA summary reports for executed protocols
- Ensuring all SQA activities follow the defined quality processes
- Collaborating with the software development team to review functional specifications, architectural documents and engineering plans
- Assisting with Quality in all aspects of the business, including driving continuous improvement
- BEng/BSc or equivalent experience in engineering or related field
- Proficient experience of DeltaV at developer and software test level
- Experience in other forms of software testing is advantageous
- Understanding of GAMP5, GMP, good documentation practices and regulatory requirements for automated systems
- Experience working within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and document defects in complex software
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Software QA/Test Engineer required for a 6 month + contract position, based in Leicester. Working with measurement & control systems within the life science arena, we require an experienced SQA
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.