Structural Design Engineer
- They accompany and check the structural design and verification documents (the supplier) for support structures of offshore wind turbines and offshore substations in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- In addition, you also accompany and check the construction of such structures by suppliers.
- Also in your area of responsibility is the substantive monitoring of the examination of proof documents by a certification company.
- They assess and evaluate manufacturing defects in highly loaded structural areas and develop evidence-related or manufacturing solutions.
- They accompany, commission, supervise and inspect condition monitoring systems for offshore wind turbines and offshore substations in structural design.
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, steel construction or civil engineering and have sound professional experience in the design of complex structures (ideally in the field of wind energy).
- They have experience in the dimensioning of highly dynamic and cyclically stressed steel structures, in the creation of fatigue tests of complex steel structures as well as instability calculations.
- Furthermore, you have knowledge in the field of condition monitoring and measurement technology in the field of steel structures, ideally offshore wind turbines.
- In addition, you will be experienced in the certification of structural evidence, preferably from the wind / offshore wind industry.
- They work independently and can supply very complex processes to structured process control.
- They have very good spoken and written English skills and identify themselves with renewable energies.
- An attractive workplace in Bremen's Überseestadt, located directly on the River Weser
- A subsidized company pension plan, capital gains, corporate fitness, and impressive employee events
- A collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- A long-term career perspective in a company on course for growth
Please apply if you feel your profile is suitable, interviews are due to be held imminently!
Are you a Procurement professional? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team, friend
Electrical Engineer? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team, friendly and forward-t
Offshore Transport & Installation Manager? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.