Structural Engineer - Offshore Wind
Quanta are supporting one of our major clients who are seeking a team of Structural / Mechanical Engineers to provide services to one of the leading global offshore wind farm operators/developers.
You must possess significant offshore wind experience within the design of offshore steel structures and must possess the relevant skills or experience;
- Structural or mechanical engineer, at least a MSc. in civil or mechanical engineering
- Experience with design of steel structures for offshore wind turbine support structures
- Skilled within design of steel members in buckling
- Skilled within design and verification of welded and bolted connections according to Eurocode and DNV
- Skilled within FE modelling in ANSYS
- Desirable: experienced users of ROBOT
If this role is of interest, please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you a Senior Contracts and Claims Manger looking to take on a new challenge? If so, look no further! We are currently working with a global heavy lift and renewables business who specialise in
Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
Quanta are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Lead Site Technician on one of the world's largest offshore wind farm. Tasks Include: -Responsible for the Site Technicians.
Quanta are searching for a Site Investigation Project Manager for a US-based Wind Farm Project! The duties of this job will include; Assisting the Site Investigation Package Manager with
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.