Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project?
We are looking for an experienced Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The candidate will be involved from the very initial design stages and will be supporting it throughout the full project life-cycle.
Main responsibilities of the Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead would include but not be limited to:
- Definition and approval of technical scopes
- Execute structural discipline engineering assigned scopes of work within budget and schedule
- Supporting and supervising task delegation to the team
- Provide technical expertise to the business.
- Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design)
- Provide input to the performance management of direct reports.
- Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract
- Provide coaching and mentoring for direct reports.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work by adhering to and complying with relevant discipline specific Procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures and regulations by keeping up to date with relevant regulatory framework and legislation.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline work scope
- Assist in the preparation of estimates and schedules and assist in their review
- Participate in audits and investigations as required
The main requirements for the Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead are:
- MSc, MEng or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject is essential
- Chartered Engineer and member of appropriate engineering institution is desirable
- Experience of building design and related software is essential.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within a similar function delivering complex bio/pharmaceutical projects.
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Must have experience of working from design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
- This individual must have had experience of a similar project with a multi-million capital spend.
If you would like to apply or find out more, get in touch!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Piping and Layout Lead / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for a Piping and Layout Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The
Utilities Lead – Denmark – Contract – 12 months – high profile project A global Biopharmaceutical company require several Utilities Leads who has in the past worked as part of a project
Controls & Instrumentation Engineer | Global Biotech company | Denmark | 12 month initial contract A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer who has in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.