Supply Chain & Materials Manager
Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
The medium sized organisation is looking for a Senior Supply Chain & Materials Manager to support them in the set up and operation of their Supply Chain, Procurement and Materials functions.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in their field and have previous experience in the set up of supply chain function for a new facility build / start-up / large capital projects team.
The Supply Chain & Materials Manager should be hands on and happy to complete daily activities, working with the wider business to then hire a team
- Able to lead and manage the set up of new supply chain and procurement function within a pharmaceutical manufacturing setting.
- Experience in managing consumables procurement, developing materials management strategy, BOM / Master Data set up, supplier engagement and QMS requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to make key decisions in a dynamic production environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge in materials management capabilities to effectively ensure daily operational activities can be delivered effectively.
- Lead development of the team including hiring of staff. Provide training and direction for staff and colleagues where required.
- Exhibits Professional approach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Professionally escalate issues / develop solutions for challenges which may jeopardize manufacturing deliverables.
- Previous experience in the design and set up of supply chain operations within regulated industry.
- Preferably have experience developing and managing 3PL and outsource warehousing with JIT systems.
- Must have extensive experience with manufacturing IT systems and be highly computer literate particularly with ERP and excel.
- Experience in scheduling in line with production needs and customer lead times.
This client are only considering candidates currently located in Ireland.
If you're interested in this role, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager (Integration) - Dublin - 12-months+ contract An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the
QAV Specialist - Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Data Analyst - 12-months+ - Ireland A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for an experienced Data analyst for a long term contract position based on the east coast of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.