Supply Chain Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired
This important role is supporting the VP of the Supply Chain Group in coordinating of groups activities to ensure goals and deliverables are achieved in a safe compliant manner.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Setting Supply Chain Group’s goals/KPI development, oversight and tracking of key initiatives
- Development of budgets and tracking of actuals
- Facilitate weekly Supply Chain staff meetings
- Provable experience in supply chain roles within pharmaceutical or biologics manufacturing environments
- Experience with ERP a plus
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced organisation
Does this seem like the right role for you? Apply today for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you interested in joining a brilliant company where there are lots of opportunities to learn new technology and develop current skillset whilst working on a fast-paced multi-million-dollar
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join an ever-growing company who are at the forefront of innovating treatments for infectious diseases. We are looking for a Project Director to
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.