Supply Chain Distribution Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
Hours per week: 40
Rate: up to €250 per day depending on experience
This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary distribution centres and final mile delivery to customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in Pharmaceutical supply chain
- Prior experience of Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product shipments globally
- Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation
- Knowledge of compliance aspects for shipping finished Drug Products globally
- Prior experience Coordinating introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products from commercial launch and clinical to commercial activities with validation SME’s
- Deviation investigation and CAPA implementation experience
- Knowledge and understand of EMA/HPRA GDP standards
- SAP Knowledge of SD and MM Environment
- Ability to speak another European language is looked upon favourably!
For more information on this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long contract opportunity for a Senior QAV Specialist to join a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. Dublin is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with global
Validation Engineer Long Contract vacancy with a Global Biotech Manufacturing Organisation in Dublin Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players
A global pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist for an initial 11 month contract role based on Ireland’s east coast. The Compliance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.