Supply Chain Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
Led by a world class management team, this fast-growing organisation operating from 3 locations within the US is looking to further enhance their position with the hire of an experienced Senior Supply Chain Project Manager.
Based out their office on the West Coast you will be supporting the Vice President of Supply chain ensuring group function is achieved.
Duties to include:
- Coordination of the supply chain group to
- KPI development and management
- Facilitating weekly Supply Chain Meetings
- Developing plans, actions and issue resolution strategies
- Strong hands on experience in supply chain functions
- Strong experience in Project Management
- Background gained working within a biological/pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP systems
If you are local to the West Coast and interested in discussing this position, please submit your profile and I will be in contact at my earliest convenience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.