Supply Chain Specialist
Date Posted07 May 2020
Supply Chain Specialist, Leading Manufacturing Facility, IrelandAn exciting new opportunity for a Supply Chain Distribution Specialist to join a world Leading bio tech organisation who are at a peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin Ireland.
DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS CAUSED BY THE CORONAVIRUS WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM THOSE RESIDING IN IRELAND AT THIS TIME
• Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product shipments across our Global Network
• Manage aspects of the compliance requirement which will include the oversight of the quality records and to identify key area’s for improvement
• Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
• Fully compliant with internal SOP’s and standards
• Participate in projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain
• Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products from commercial launch and clinical to commercial activities with validation SME’s
• Maintain regular and proactive communication with all internal and external stakeholders to insure efficient execution of schedules
• Identify process improvements within the function and drive the initiative forward to implementation and effectivity
• Ensure department deviations are investigated thoroughly and corrective plans put in place to prevent re-occurrence
• At least 5 years’ working in Pharmaceutical supply chain is essential
• Knowledge and understand of EMA/HPRA GDP standards
• Strong problem solving experience
• SAP Knowledge of SD and MM Environment
• Computer literate, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Fluency in English both written and oral; fluency in other European languages is desirable
• University Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain preferred
If this seems like the role for you, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.