Supply Chain Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the build and qualification of an expansion project
- Ensure that all material requirements are forecasted in a timely manner
- Develop schedule for lab planning requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand requirements and co-ordinate these requests with the site Master Data Team.
- Experience in a similar role within a GMP environment, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of the requirements on a Capital Project.
- Prior Experience of SAP Master Data or another ERP System.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.