Supply Planning Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
An exciting new opportunity for a Supply Planning Specialist to join a world Leading bio tech organisation who are at a peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin Ireland.
DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS CAUSED BY THE CORONAVIRUS WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM THOSE RESIDING IN IRELAND AT THIS TIME
- Provides short and long term planning oversight and optimization of inventories of working cell bank, drug substance, drug product and finished product in the relevant suppliers, countries and distribution centres, including New Product Introduction
- To perform key scenario planning analysis based on supply chain challenges for GSC Leadership team review
- Drives the commercial demand review process with relevant commercial stakeholders
- Supports reconciliations for all stock locations and provides end of month data/reporting to Corporate Finance and External Audit Partners
- Work closely with regional commercial partners to understand sales forecasts, both performance against plan and anticipated changes, insuring inventory levels and production schedules can support market requirements
- Monitors compliance to the plan across the entire supply network
- Ensures data accuracy in all aspects of planning, as well as in the global planning ERP system
- Support the design and implementation of Supply planning metrics
- Ensuring compliance to Standard Operating Procedures and Good Distribution Practices
- Third Level Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is desired
- 6 years+ in Supply Planning or associated experience
- Advanced level in MS Excel and intermediate level in other MS applications essential
- OMP Plus Planning Software Experience essential
- Advanced analytical skills and high attention to detail essential
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Planning concepts and strategies
- Prior experience with Advanced Supply Chain Planning Systems essential
- Knowledge of planning processes and distribution planning principles
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Prior SAP functional skills are preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with concepts of cGMP
- Ability to communicate and lead cross functional projects
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Technical Services Senior Specialist - Ireland - Contract Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We
Quality Operations Manager, Drug Product, EMEA and Asia Pacific Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.