You will join a team that's headquartered in Dublin and that has annual sales of over €2 billion and a global team of in excess of 2000 people. This is a live role and there’s a two stage interview process for potential candidates with quick onboarding thereafter. Get in touch for more info!
Systems administration duties will include:
- Maintain, support and upgrade ICT infrastructure & related software
- Maintain and enhance private and Public Cloud infrastructure and applications
- Assist multiple development teams in the design and implementation of cloud solutions
- Work with global teams to provision new projects using Azure
- Investigate, analyse & resolve system issues
- Administer a Multi-Domain Active Directory environment
- Maintain Nimble SAN Management
- IT Service Continuity – monitor local & Cloud backups, monitor replication of data to the Secondary/DR datacenter and perform IT service continuity testing
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a IT Systems Administration role and ideally having worked in a large IT environment (multilocation, high number of users)
- Microsoft Azure cloud services experience
- Active Directory management and migration experience
- Good knowledge of IIS
- PowerShell Scripting Experience
- VMware vSphere & Windows Server Management
- Ability to work shifts as part of a 24/7 environment.
- Microsoft certifications and ITIL will be a bonus.
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! QA Manager required to join a global pharmaceutical company located
Fluent speakers of Japanese, Cantonese or Korean, Mandarin with Structural, Geotechnical or Civil Engineering design Project Management experience who are seeking international opportunities in the em
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client, with manufacturing facilities just outside
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.