Systems Administrator (Windows)
Excellent opportunity for a Windows Administrator (Sys Admin) to join an international client and a multinational team providing on-going support to Windows Server infrastructure and a variety of end customers. This role will kick off in October following a single stage Teams interview in September. There will be a combination of remote activity and work onsite at the client's office in Valencia so candidates must be able to live or work at the latter.
As Systems Admin you will:
- Install and configure various versions of Windows Server including Windows 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019
- Define and implement security best practices and hardening of the Windows Server OS and related technologies
- Implement configurations related to failover clustering, SAN, multipath and to ICC standard tools for backup, patching management and monitoring
- Identify and troubleshoot known problems and document solutions, participate and follow ISO 20000 standards
- Design, develop and maintain automation tools aiming at optimizing the management of the infrastructure
- Perform other duties as required including one week of oncall per month and possible one week of shift work per month (10am-7pm)
In addition to wanting a new challenge you will have:
- Prior Windows Server administration experience in large international environments
- SCOM and SCCM experience
- Extended use of PowerShell
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Active Directory, GPO, FSMO roles, DNS and DHCP
- Good knowledge of HPE Hardware (Blade, Server and Rack systems) and HPE OneView
- Good knowledge of Storage Area Networks, MPIO, Fiber and iSCSI
- Familiar with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and firewalls
- Fluent level of English
- Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP and ITIL are an advantage
Get in touch now if you have the skills and the desire to take on a new, potentially long term opportunity as a Windows Sys Admin starting in a few weeks time.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Network Technician - Contract - Valencia Network Technician position available from 1st November with a global non-profit based in Valencia, Spain but with remote working option to start. This
Azure Cloud Administrator - Contract 15 months - Valencia, Spain An Azure Cloud Engineer is required by an international organisation in Valencia, Spain. This is a long term contract until the end
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.