Talent Acquisition Specialist
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines and services and they help the very best in their fields and invest in the professional development whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Our client has been officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the second year running.
With the evolving healthcare industry and employment trends shifting, Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) has transformed their service offering to their clients.
GTA is a value add HR function / Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise (COE) that not only delivers hires, but also consults the business to offer talent / competitor business intelligence, map the market for business critical talent, develop a strong employer branding strategy (with a focus on employee advocacy) and a university relations strategy (to attract our future talent).
Significant recent investment in resources have enabled them to better serve the company for the workforce of the future. With this investment, they are looking for a team member to join them and focus on Early Talent and University Relations. Ultimately to help them become the leading healthcare company in the world.
- The ideal candidate will have some HR or Talent Acquisition experience with an understanding of the UK University Relations/Early Talent landscape.
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of qualifications/experience) and at least 2 years’ experience working in a large matrixed environment - manufacturing, commercial, research and agency/search organization - pharmaceutical industry experience would be an asset.
- The ability to work effectively within HR partnering with COE’s and HR Ops is critical in order to deliver a holistic talent acquisition service to the business and the candidate.
- Experience of different sourcing methodologies, end to end recruitment process knowledge and competency based interviewing skills and assessment tools would be advantageous.
- Innovative and consultative, the TAA will foster strong relationships with clients, HR and external stakeholders.
- TAA will have an appetite for new technology and be willing to experiment with digital and social solutions that will appeal to this talent segment. With a thorough understanding of systems and data bases the TAA will be able to produce analytics to support robust business proposals.
- The TAA will also possess excellent communication skills and will be fluent in English.
To be considered for this oppportunity please apply.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global biotech organisation based in Berkshire? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in the treatment and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.