We are looking for a Technical Designer to join the team on an initial 12 month contract with strong possibility to extend. Some contractors have been on site for 6+ years and are still going.
The role will be supporting internal projects cooperating with Project Engineers and Project Managers ensuring delivery of projects on time. You will be responsible for preparation of schedules, layouts, zoning, drawings, plans, piping design and P&IDs.
Technical Designer experience/qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a Design position within GMP/Pharmaceutical environment
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D and Navisworks
- Understanding and knowledge of existing standards within construction, mechanical and piping
- Demonstrate experience in drafting plans along with 2D/3D modelling
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months+. This role will be assisting with a large produc
Quanta recherche un(e) Consultant pour la mise en place d’un projet LIMS. Le poste est basé à Liege en Belgique chez notre client pharmaceutique. Notre client recherche quelque’un qui p
One of our partners in Belgium is currently looking for a Contract Manager that is well versed in British legislation and contract management, with previous experience on offshore wind projects. Plea
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.