This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, Review and Execute process development studies in addition to validation support activities to support new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Execution of equipment commissioning, qualification and validation programmes, including appropriate documentation.
- Perform data analysis and root cause analysis of system failures
- Support continuous improvement and contribute to Kaizen events where necessary.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Equipment and process validation
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Instrumentation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Tipperary - 11 month contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.