This vacancy has now expired
As a Technical Scientist, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient running of analytical projects within the Technology team.
- Involved with all aspects of method and equipment validation.
- Assisting in the effective and efficient running of the small-scale optimisation operations programs.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Experience within an analytical/ process development or QC role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques (HPLC, GC)
- Strong technical documentation and equipment qualifications skills
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Quality Specialist - Documentation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team
Validation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.