Technical Services Specialist
Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable.
Remote work at the start and could change to on-site. Up to 20% International Travel may be required.
- Provide significant technical expertise to support all aspects of the manufacturing of commercial and cell culture derived biopharmaceutical products at CMOs.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and high-level deviation investigations in conjunction with CMOs and internal partners (Process Development, Manufacturing, and Quality).
- Support all aspects of the manufacturing process from cell culture through downstream processing, testing and release.
- Technical review of change controls for impact to product quality, safety and efficacy.
- Provide on-floor technical support and troubleshooting at the CMO facility.
- Identify and then lead process optimization initiatives and address opportunities for efficiency and capacity improvements in all areas of manufacturing.
- Technical protocol and summary report generation as related to technical studies executed in direct support of GMP manufacturing activities.
- Collection, organisation, trending, and analysis of GMP manufacturing data.
- Identify manufacturing best practices across the network and lead or participate in teams to implement best practices.
- Provide SME input for IND, BLA and other technical documents for regulatory agency submission in support of manufacturing process operated at CMOs.
- Up to 20% international travel may be required.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in providing technical support to biologics drug substance manufacturing
- Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and purification unit operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the ability to implement best practices
- Experience of working with CMOs would be a distinct advantage, demonstrating strong communication and influencing skills.
- Minimum BS degree in Scientific (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry) or Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical) related field.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
AIQ CSV - 12-month contract - Dublin A global biopharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced CSV Engineer for a long term contract position based in Dublin area.
CSV Labs Engineer - 12-months+ contract - Dublin A global biopharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced CSV Labs Engineer for a long term contract position based in Dublin
Republic of Ireland
Automation Engineer - 6-months+ contract - Ireland A global biopharmaceutical organisation based on the east coast of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Automation engineer for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.