One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
This role will focus on implementing Supplier Change Notifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the implementation of changes through the site change control process.
- Lead and manage supplier changes, ensuring that stakeholders are kept informed throughout the change control lifecycle process.
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of materials and supplier changes from a Safety, Quality, Technical and Supply perspective.
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives.
Requirements as a Technical Specialist:
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment – ideally has worked in either a technical /validation/process engineering position
- Demonstrated Technical knowledge in pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations.
- Understanding of the change control process in a regulated manufacturing environment.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
C&Q Engineer, Ireland, Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.