One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
This role will focus on implementing Supplier Change Notifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Technical Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices
- Provide technical and scientific product and process support to maximise process performance (product lifecycle management, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc.)
- Provide technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedule.
- Ensure highest quality & compliance standards
- Provide technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projects such as the validation of new equipment, PPQ, new product introduction, product deletion, etc.
Requirements as a Technical Specialist:
- At least five years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a technical role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing GMP environment
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements
- Experience in product technical / scientific support
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.