This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical support for Vaccine technology transfer and scale-up of new processes for Vaccine IPT manufacture.
- Responsible for the technical transfer and scale–up of a new process into Vaccine IPT.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements.
- At least two years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry within manufacturing operations.
- Involvement in a technical project, within a vaccine’s environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology Transfer within Biopharmaceutical industry.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Quality Specialist - Documentation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 11 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.