Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical support for Vaccine technology transfer and scale-up of new processes for Vaccine IPT manufacture.
- Responsible for the technical transfer and scale–up of a new process into Vaccine IPT.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements.
- At least two years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry within manufacturing operations.
- Involvement in a technical project, within a vaccine’s environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology Transfer within Biopharmaceutical industry.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence
Are you an experienced project controls / cost professional looking for your next long-term assignment? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment
CSV Engineer with Delta V experience required for Biopharmaceutical client in Cork. I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.