One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide Technical Support for the commissioning and qualification of the drug substance manufacturing process.
- Support the technology transfer of drug substance manufacturing process.
- Author, review and approve manufacturing documentation associated with transferred processes.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and lead investigations through scientific problem-solving approaches.
- Must have at least one year working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in at least two of the following areas:
- protein chemistry, process engineering, cell culture, purification technologies, process operations, statistics, technology transfer, microbiological control of bio-manufacturing processes, cleaning validation, process validation, regulatory inspections
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QAV Specialist – County Cork – Biologics – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for a
Validation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team close to
Analytical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.