The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As part of the Technical Operation Team, will solve problems and to anticipate and minimise workplace safety and environmental risks.
- Leads and supports EHS standards compliance and audit readiness within Technical Operations department.
- Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role within a GMP manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage
- Proficiency in the areas of environmental compliance and critical thinking, project management, problem solving
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Engineer, focussing on fire and safety systems, to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for an Associate Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.