Technical Specialist - Mechanical
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Technical Specialist (Mechanical)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Technical Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The main purpose of this role is going to be to provide in-depth technical support to the entire Site Engineering team with a focus on the site mechanical systems.
- You will carry out routine maintenance work on all the relevant systems supplying the manufacturing areas.
- Assist the management team in the delivery of the Site Engineering Team objectives.
- Develop the routine maintenance of each system in order to improve equipment reliability
- Assist in all aspects of Projects, including Development, Design Work and Approvals
- HNC or equivalent qualification in Mechanical discipline
- Full indentured apprenticeship with experience in additional study
- Ability to perform Engineering and Maintenance activities including but not limited to
- Plant Steam Boilers/Pure Steam Generation
- Steam Distribution and Condensate Return
- Water for Injection (WFI)
- Compressed Air
- Bi-Vac Vacuum System
- GMP training or experience
- Experience in RCA & RCM activities
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation professional within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.