Technical Specialist - Production
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Technical Specialist with a focus on Production. In this role you will be providing technical support to the site and will cover major investigation, fault-finding, continuous improvement projects, training and planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Technical Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in a manufacturing related mechanical/electrical discipline
- Expert knowledge of: Aseptic Filling Lines, Centrifugation, Lyophilisers, Autoclaves, Sterilisation and Depyrogenation Systems, Clean Room Technology, Ultra-Filtration, and Packaging Lines.
- Knowledge of QMS (Quality Management Systems) within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Knowledge on Change Control processes
- Ability to Create, Review, and Update SOPs
- Degree Qualified or Chartered Engineer
- Qualifications / Experience gained in the pharmaceuticals engineering industry
This is the ideal role for an experienced Technical Specialist within Life Sciences to take the next step in their career with a fast-growing organisation.
For more information on this role and others, please contract me on 01442 860 507.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Asset Engineer - Hertfordshire - Permanent Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech
Electrical & Automation Technician - Permanent - Full time Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation professional within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career
Project Manager - New Product Development - London Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.