This vacancy has now expired
This is an English-speaking long term contract role a spart of a multinational technical support team.
Single stage skype video interviews will ctake place in November with onboarding for December this year of January 2020.
Technical Support duties will include:
- Application support and application maintenance, resolving 2nd and 3rd line technical issues from end users in various locations.
- Work on a ticket-based support system.
- Provide expertise on applications to 1st level support persons.
- Help improve business by proposing, evaluating and bringing in new applications and tools.
- Assist with database structural changes (SQL).
- Attend operational and other meetings related to application support.
- Any other duties as required.
- 3 years of experience supporting technical environments (application support, service desk, technical support etc)
- Experience with the Windows environment.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Linux, O365, Sharepoint, PowerShell, .net applications (at least two of these).
- Familiarity with SQL reporting services.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and certification is a plus!
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work and live in Spain (EU citizen) working as a local freelancer (autonomo) paying taxes in country.
Valencia is Spain's 3rd largest city and a great place to live and work. It's also extremely affordable so great for consultants in terms of accomodation, food and travel. Contact Quanta with your CV for more info an dto apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Network Technicians are required at the Spanish office of this global non-profit organisation starting March 2020. These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a multilocation network
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in March 2020 following a single stage Skype interview. This is an
Skype for Business Administrator contract available in Valencia, providing SfB and unified communication support to a global client and its international end customers. This is a long term
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.