Technology Transfer Manager
Our client a world leading biotechnology company, with a focus on developing therapies for serious neurological, autoimmune and rare diseases, is currently looking for a Technology Transfer Manager for Finished Goods.
The individual will be responsible for creating, updating, and communicating technology (tech) transfer deliverables, the overall tech transfer schedule, and applicable tech transfer metrics.
• Responsible for leading, facilitating, or coordinating all activities pertaining to tech transfer, which includes initial process/facility fit, process transfer, manufacturing readiness, production and testing, material disposition, and tech transfer/project closeout
• Coordinate and lead tech transfer meetings, attend process subteam meetings as necessary, and manage information flow and decisions within multiple tech transfers
• Own the tech transfer project schedule and integrate this with other scheduling functions, so the schedule is visible and usable by relevant stakeholders
• Coordinates reports/data in support of CAPAs, deviations, presentations, technology transfer optimization, and to support long-range business decisions
• Lead optimization projects resulting in improved (simplified, more robust, or clearer) business processes. Leads the implementation of the agreed-upon solutions and monitors effectiveness of new process(es)
• Cultivate relationships with external business partners (CMO) and internal stakeholder groups, including (but not limited to) manufacturing, engineering, automation, technical development, quality, materials, site planning, technical operations, asset leaders, and supply chain planning
• Represent tech transfer in factory leadership teams and asset teams and present high level project risks, milestones, and stage gates to senior leadership
• Experience within Finished Goods and Packaging manufacturing processes, equipment, and/or a relevant project management function.
• Must possess exceptional communication skills and be able to influence across, down, and up. This role requires the capability to influence without authority and demonstrated competency with conflict resolution
• Must be comfortable leading change and be willing to challenge the status quo (including the established status quo within the tech transfer department)
• Possess enthusiasm for learning, a continuous improvement mindset, and relentless curiosity
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications, particularly MS Project, MS SharePoint, and MS Excel.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science. PMP certification is a plus, MBA, or MS preferred.
Deadline for applications is the 20th February 2020.
Don't miss out and apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.