Test Automation / Developer in Test
This vacancy has now expired
As a developer in test and test automation specialist you will:
- Ensure software quality through automated testing as an integral part of an agile development team
- Ensure applications and systems work to high-quality standard, based on a high demand for change .
- Support key projects to deliver new and robust applications quickly, and on time.
- Work side by side with developers, delivering innovate and robust testing activities, fast, still with a keen eye for the detail and efficiency.
- Design, document and develop test automation to support the development teams with continuous deployment.
- Performing exploratory and heuristic testing.
- Mentor and support the development and testing teams across the whole company with new and innovate, best practice testing strategies.
- Experience of test automation development and several different types of test automation frameworks/tools (QTP/UFT/Selenium)
- Experience of testing/working with: Single Page Web-Applications, Angular-based applications, Microservices, REST-based APIs, Websockets, Docker, Cloud (AWS)
- Experience of modern testing and development techniques : TDD/BDD, CI/CD, DevOps
- Experience working in an agile software development environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Some travel to the EU may be required.
Our global client in Buckinghamshire is now looking to recruit a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join their growing and rewarding team on a permanent basis. Our client develops pharmaceutical
Would you like to work for one of the largest CDMOs in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! We are seeking an Analytical Development Scientist to join a global
Are you looking for your next Pharmacovigilance Auditing position? Do have the passion for all things PV? We are searching with our global Pharmaceutical client for a Pharmacovigilance Auditor to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.