Unified Communications Administrator
This vacancy has now expired
Skype for Business Administrator contract available in Valencia, providing SfB and unified communication support to a global client and its international end customers.
This is a long term English-speaking role. Our client's parent organisation is extremely well known and will look great on your CV, and the work environment is really good: casual dress code, open plan offices, onsite bbq's and social activities, plus you can finish work and head to the beach or enjoy the many other benefits of Spain's 3rd largest city.
As a Lync & Skype for Business Specialist you will:
- Support, maintain and optimise the deployed Microsoft Lync & Skype for Business infrastructure.
- Resolve incidents, implement and participate in the problem resolutions.
- Design, develop and deploy SfB and Unified Messaging solutions for the client and its partner organisations.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement service and system monitoring, alerting and reporting of the Lync / Skype for Business service.
- Collaborate with other teams to define and develop documented procedures.
- Provide stand-by services during weekends, official holidays and outside business hours if required.
You should have the following skills:
- Proven Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business and Active Directory experience including monitoring, support, troubleshooting and new deployments.
- Experience in designing, deploying and testing Microsoft Lync/SfB in expanded configuration with Edge servers, Directors and hardware load-balancing.
- Designing, deploying and testing MS Lync / SfB in telephony-service configuration with ancillary systems such as telephony gateways and PBX systems.
- Windows administration and scripting including experience.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, System Centre (SCOM) and O365 experience.
- Certifications like MCTS / MCP / MCITP experience for Lync / Skype for Business.
We are forward loading for this role which will kick off in August 2020. Single stage Skype interviews will occur in June and July. If you're looking for a great new challenge and an amazing location then get in touch today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.