Upstream Manufacturing Scientist
This vacancy has now expired
Upstream Manufacturing Scientist required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Upstream Manufacturing Technology Scientist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports process technology transfer and process validation for the facility.
- Execution of validation support studies and co-ordinates closeout of the study requirements.
- Supports investigation and resolution of process deviations, root cause investigation, CAPAs, process improvements, review and approval of change controls.
- Interacts with cross functional team (MS&T, Manufacturing, Engineering, QA, QC, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc) to achieve project milestones within required timeframes.
- Authors technical documents, including protocols, reports and SOPs supporting the validation of the manufacturing process.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of cGMP compliance, corporate, site and regulatory agency requirements and procedures.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent in Science/Engineering
- Awareness and understanding of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to interpret, critique and collate process data
- Strong problem solving ability
- Experience in execution of validation studies
- Proven project management skills, including leading cross functional teams, prioritizing workload and resolution of issues
- Relevant experience in upstream and/or downstream manufacturing technical support or upstream/downstream process development in the biopharmaceutical industry.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC Raw Materials Analyst – Global Pharmaceutical Company – 12 Month+ Contract in Dublin, Ireland Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Materials Scientist. Working with a new state of the art multi-product biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin. We are looking for a
Compliance Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.