An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join one of the largest biotechnology companies in the world on their site in Switzerland.
The Utilities Engineer will:
- Provide utilities equipment’s identification, critical maintenance assessment, CMMS data, maintenance strategy, spare parts stocks levels and maintenance plans to the Planning & Scheduling team.
- Be responsible for accurate content of equipment master data, EPL and BOM’s in CMMS.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the utility’s preventive maintenance program effectiveness.
- Write and update Operating Procedures for Clean Utilities systems
- Be responsible for the writing, execution, review and approval of the Clean Utilities commissioning and validation protocols. Clean Utilities consist of WFI, Clean Steam, Clean Air and Gases, Acid and Base Chemicals.
A successful applicant for the Utilities Engineer role will have:
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Utilities engineering, Utilities operations, commissioning and validation.
- Strong experience working in bio-pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience writing, executing, reviewing and approving Clean Utilities commissioning and validation protocols.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or for anybody in your network, get in touch now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.