A global Biopharmaceutical company require several Utilities Leads who has in the past worked as part of a project matrix organisation to deliver Complex projects. The role of the Utilities Lead will be to manage the Utilities package on a substantial capital investment project at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
Reporting into the Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for the delivery of the Utilities package on a complex Drug Substance manufacturing expansion/revamp project.
The successful Utilities Lead will be responsible for:
- The Utilities Lead will be responsible for developing the schedule and the delivery for all aspects of the utilities on the project.
- Responsibility specifically for Black Utility, cooling, steam, compressed air, gasses
- CIP, both unit design, and CIP distribution and CIP/SIP
- Ideally act as a Work package owner, with utility project teams between 3 and 10 members.
- Working on FAT/SAT execution.
- Define and agree, with other Suite team leads and the Project Manager, the physical and procedural scope and scope boundaries, within the facility footprint.
- Develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the clean utilities for the project.
- Administer and report on the Interface Utilities Costs within the overall project budget structures.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the utility systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with A/E, the CM firm, contracting entities and end user.
In order to fulfil the requirements for the Utilities Lead position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience similar role in Clean Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- Specifically, previous experience of clean/black utilities design, specification, installation and qualification.
- This individual must have had experience of a similar project with a multi-million capital spend.
If you would lile to know more about these vacancies please get in touch as soon as possible.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Mechanical Lead – Denmark – 12-month contract A global Biopharmaceutical company require an experienced Mechanical Lead who has in the past delivered Complex projects. The role of the
Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead - Contract - Denmark - Pharma Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project? We are looking for an
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer | 12 month initial contract | Denmark | Global Biotech Company A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Maintenance & Reliability Engineer who has in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.