Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Validation Engineer:
- Execute re-qualification of equipment, facilities and utilities and periodic review activities in accordance with the Validation Master Plan schedule.
- Lead and perform small to medium size validation activities by writing, reviewing, approving and executing documentation.
- Support the validation of a new parts washer and the temperature mapping and cleaning validation of modified pipework.
- Generating validation technical reports related to systems, products and/or processes.
- Review proposed Change Controls (low to mid complex changes)
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to ensure lean ways of working.
Requirements as a Validation Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Validation Engineer / Validation Specialist
- At least 2 years experience in a GMP environment, ideally in pharmaceuticals
- Experience with parts washers, temperature mapping, or cleaning validation would be advantageous.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Located in the South East of England in commutable distance from Central London, this position would suit both local candidates and those wishing to commute from the city. We are looking for a
Regulatory Affairs Specialist– Contract – Hertfordshire– Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Regulatory Affairs Consultant - Hertfordshire - 5 Month contract Our global Pharmaceutical client based in leafy Hertfordshire is now looking for an experienced Regulatory Consultant to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.