Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Junior Validation Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Validation Engineer:
- Execute requalification of equipment, facilities and utilities and periodic review activities in accordance with the Validation Master Plan schedule.
- Lead and perform small to medium size validation activities by writing, reviewing, approving and executing documentation for new and current validation activities. This will include the validation of a new labelling and packing line.
- Generating validation technical reports related to systems, products and/or processes.
- Review proposed Change Controls (low to mid complex changes).
- Communicate cross functionally regarding status of validation status and project timelines
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to ensure lean ways of working.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Validation Engineer or in a role with relevant validation experience
- GMP experience, ideally in pharmaceuticals
- A relevant scientific or engineering degree
If this role interests you, apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Located in the South East of England in commutable distance from Central London, this position would suit both local candidates and those wishing to commute from the city. We are looking for a
Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on a
Regulatory Affairs Consultant - Hertfordshire - 5 Month contract Our global Pharmaceutical client based in leafy Hertfordshire is now looking for an experienced Regulatory Consultant to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.