One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
This role will provide validation support across a number of activities on-site, particularly IT and Automation activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Validation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in the validation process for quality information technology and automation systems.
- Prepares/reviews/approves validation documentation related to projects/change controls. (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Participates in change controls and other compliance related tasks.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Identifies current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerised operations and suggests methods for the identification, implementation, and maintenance of the procedures, actions, and documentation necessary to ensure compliance within the operation.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical technical/manufacturing operations, with experience of successfully delivering technical projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Validation requirements within the Biopharmaceutical industry
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer, Cork, 6-8 month contract Quanta are looking to add a minimum of 2 validation engineers to our operations in Cork. We're looking for validation engineers with experience in
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Lab QC Analyst - LIMS implementation Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.