Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players investing heavily in New manufacturing facilities.
We have an excellent long term contract opportunity to work for a Global Biotech manufacturer in Dublin.
What will the role involve?
The Validation Individual Contributor will be responsible for developing Validation and Technical Standards and Guidelines for validation programs across the clients internal and external manufacturing network.
This role will report to the Director of Validation and Technical Standards.
Primary responsibilities include:
Developing and maintaining process, cleaning validation standards, continued process verification and other technical standards. This will include ensure that validation standards and technical guidelines are fit for purpose across multiple modalities and are updated as new modalities are introduced to the client pipeline.
Desired Experience we are looking for:
- Strong experience in the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry (Validation, Technical Services or Quality).
- Direct experience in cGMP validation activities
- Extensive knowledge of Validation regulations, current industry practices, and experience of interpretation and application of guidelines and regulations
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience of biopharmaceutical Bulk Drug Substance (BDS) manufacturing and aseptic fill finish.
- Demonstrated active participation in industry and regulatory forums shaping validation practices and strategy
- Strong track record of working in a global and matrix environment and working cross functionally
To be considered for this role, apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Excellent contract opportunity for an operational EHS Specialist to join a global Biotechnology organist ion in Dublin. Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences industry at present, with
A global bio-pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a QC Lab Analyst for a long term contract position based on Ireland’s east coast. This role will be responsible for Quality
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for an I.T. Laboratory System Engineer for their large-scale new facility on a 12-month contract. Is this you? An exciting project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.