This vacancy has now expired
Located within a short drive of Dublin airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 39 hours.
We are looking for an Equipment Validation Engineer to join this Pharmaceutical company for 6 months. The overall objective of this role is to partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new process installations, process modifications and process improvements relating to manufacturing, facility & packaging operations unit.
Day to day duties will include:
- Supporting capital projects team for on-site based projects for Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations.
- Perform activities in support of the validation program such as risk assessments and review and assessment of development data in line with recognised standards.
- Responsible for development, approvals control, execution and closure of the Validation Project plan for all tests.
- Responsible for retrospective reviews and update of existing validation system or documents.
- Ensure completion of Risk Assessments
- Ensures that all deviations to protocols and/or deviations to acceptance criteria are adequately controlled, documented and addressed by the Validation / Engineering Team.
- Provides guidance in closing out noncompliance and deviations in relation to Validations.
- Provides assistance and ensures the preparation of validation protocols, process design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and systems.
- Participates in project teams and assists in determining project schedules and the relevance of appropriate levels of validation
- Validation Engineer experience within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing / Packaging facility.
- Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
- Strong documentation skills
- May require some travel within Europe, depending on project but will be minimal.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Cell Culture Scientist required to join a Global
A global biotech company needs an automation engineer to support the implementation of new systems throughout 2020. Starting ASAP and initially until end of December the Systems engineer will be
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.