This vacancy has now expired
Newly built Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility has a contract requirement for an experienced
Lab Validation Engineer to generate, review & approve the IOPQ protocols and validation documents for the Laboratory Systems & Equipment.
Manufacturer of Sterile liquid injectibles we are looking for an experienced Validation Engineer who has previous experience of Laboratory Equipment & systems qualification experience within a GMP environment to carry out the following:
- Oversee the execution activities on the Laboratory Systems and related operational software packages
- Generate/Review & Approve Validation documents related to Laboratory, IT Infrastructure IT/ Lab/ Enterprise projects currently being introduced on site.
- Implement the qualification program for the qualification of laboratory and/or manufacturing equipment which will include:
- Equipment Qualification Assessments
- Installation Qualifications (IQs), Operational Qualifications (OQs), and where applicable Performance Qualifications (PQs)
- Execution for IQ, OQ and PQ
Call me for further information on this vacancy!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Validation Specialist, Global Pharmaceutical Company, Ireland Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.